MB Popup LT, code 305631798, address Polocko 2-19, Vilnius (hereinafter – the Company or we) respects your privacy and strives to ensure the security of your personal information.
Who is the data controller?
The personal data that you provide on the Website www.popup.lt (hereinafter – the Website), as well as the data you provide to us in any other way, is managed by the Company.
What personal data do we process?
Technical website data, cookies, and more.
Data is collected using cookies and other similar technologies on the basis of the Visitor’s consent.
Please note that mandatory and analytical cookies are a condition when using the Website. If you refuse these cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website will run smoothly.
Taking care of our Buyers and ensuring the security of their data is very important to us. Information such as your name, address, email address, and phone number is necessary for us to confirm your order and deliver it smoothly to the correct address at the specified time.
We send you popup.lt newsletters or information in other formats about news in the design community, events, and special offers only at your request and after your personal consent. For this, we process the following data:
Your email address and email interaction (as described below).
Your personal data may be processed for direct marketing purposes in the following ways:
– You may receive an email newsletter with our news, special offers, and information about events;
– You may receive an email with invitations to events or similar information about special offers, changes in working hours, and other relevant information related to the activities carried out by www.popup.lt;
– We also use this data to conduct statistical and other analyses to continuously improve the content provided to you and other services offered by the Company.
Please note that you can unsubscribe from our newsletters or other information provided to you at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of our newsletters.
You can also opt-out of receiving information about events or other information we send you at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
By registering for direct marketing offers, you confirm that the personal information you provide is correct and that you are over 16 years of age.
Your inquiries and complaints
We also process your data (such as your first name, last name, email address, subject matter, or other information you send us) when you contact us by general email at [email protected] to make a request, ask us questions, or indicate any other information on our Website or social media channels administered by our Company.
Please follow these requirements for the protection of your personal information, which help to ensure the security of your personal data:
Do not include your personal data (e.g., name, surname, address, telephone number, email address, personal identification number, date of birth, information related to your bank account, car registration number, real estate data, health data, other special (sensitive) data, etc.) in your inquiry’s subject line or any attached documents;
Do not include your personal identification code, health data, or any other special (sensitive) data in your letter’s or inquiry’s body text.
All other personal data must be provided only to the extent necessary for the purposes for which you provide us with the information.
In such cases, the Company processes your data to administer inquiries and complaints, ensure the quality of our services, and improve them while protecting and defending your rights and legitimate interests. You provide us with your data based on consent, expressed in your active actions, e.g., contacting us.
How long do we protect your data?
When subscribing to direct marketing communications (newsletters), the data you provide is retained for as long as you wish to receive our direct marketing communications (newsletters), but for no longer than 2 years since your last interaction with our newsletter.
In other cases, the data you provide to us is stored for a maximum of 2 years from the date of the last submission.
Prolonged storage of your personal information may only take place in the following exceptional cases:
- There are reasonable grounds for suspecting an illegal activity under investigation;
- Your data is necessary for the proper resolution of a dispute or complaint;
- On other special grounds provided for by law.
Data transfers to third parties
The Company will not transfer your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent, except for instances described below:
Only in exceptional cases provided by law may your data be transferred to the responsible authorities: courts, law enforcement agencies, etc.
The Company may disclose your personal data to third parties – Company Service Providers located in the European Union/European Economic Area (such as server renters, newsletter companies, advertising agencies, IT maintenance companies, or other similar service providers). All of these companies/processors will be required to maintain confidentiality and ensure adequate personal data protection following all approved legal provisions.
Specific technical data of your visit to www.popup.lt may be transmitted or made available for statistical, analytical, or other related purposes to entities outside the European Economic Area (e.g., when we use Google Analytics, such entity can be a company located in the United States). Although personal data in non-European Economic Area countries may have less protection than in European Economic Area countries, we will carefully consider the conditions under which your data will be further processed and stored after the data transfer.
As a visitor at the www.popup.lt website, you have the following rights:
- The right to learn about your processed personal data;
- The right to contact us with a request to correct any inaccurate personal data;
- The right to contact us with a request to transfer all or a part of the data you provided to you or another data controller;
- The right to request that your personal data be deleted when there is a legal basis for doing so, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected in the first place or when the data is processed unlawfully;
- The right to contact us requesting to restrict the processing of your data where there is a legal basis for doing so;
- The right to object to data processing when the processing is based on a legitimate interest and there is a legal basis for doing so;
- The right to withdraw the consent to your personal data processing at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the data processing before the withdrawal of the consent;
If you think your rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate. We believe that before submitting a formal complaint, it would be helpful to first contact us using the contact information listed below and try to find a mutually satisfactory solution to the problem.
The Company protects your personal data from loss, unauthorized use, unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures.
The Company recommends that Visitors additionally comply with the minimum measures to ensure the protection of their personal data:
- don’t visit untrusted, suspicious websites and don’t open links if you’re not sure about their origin;
- ensure adequate antivirus protection and regularly update the software.
Further use of the services provided by our online store means compliance with these rules. All disagreements and disputes shall be settled through negotiations. If no agreement is reached, disputes shall be settled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.